I got a new doll and I love her. I love that she is sweet and kind and funny and smart and is good with a pan. And she knows how to stripe Flynn Rider.
And also, we had just had a conversation about how Sleeping Beauty can not be her favorite princess because she had never seen Sleeping Beauty. She maintained that she was. So I explained the idea of being shallow and only liking someone for their beauty... because that's all she knows about Sleeping Beauty. So she's working on describing princesses without being fixated on only their outward beauty. :)
how to stripe? I did see the movie, but it awhile ago. Can you explain that one.
ReplyDeletestripe v. to tie up or wrap something with string, yarn, or hair
ReplyDeleteYou know, like making stripes on something. :)
And also, we had just had a conversation about how Sleeping Beauty can not be her favorite princess because she had never seen Sleeping Beauty. She maintained that she was. So I explained the idea of being shallow and only liking someone for their beauty... because that's all she knows about Sleeping Beauty. So she's working on describing princesses without being fixated on only their outward beauty. :)
ReplyDelete